Changing cover for the Scubapro C200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ohecht

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

Got a C200 Octopus and I want to change its cover to a black cover, as I plan on using it as my backup reg (With a bungee necklace). At the moment as it's an Octopus it has a yellow cover.

My LDS say they can't get a black cover for the C200 (Nor can they get any other color, they just can't get a spare cover).
Is there somewhere where I can get a black cover? Preferably an online store where I can get it shipped internationally (I am not from the U.S.).

Thanks,
Oren.

Have you tried Dive Inn in Spain? or Lucas in the Netherlands?

I haven't. Do you have a URL for them?
Thanks

Thanks for the help ams511 but unfortunately they can't help.

Does anyone have an idea where I can get one?

Lucas does list covers for the C300. I thought the only difference between the regs is that the C300 has an adjustment knob while the C200 doesn't. So I would assume that it fits. Maybe you should try for a C300 cover or see if another cover may fit the reg.

Sorry if Ive missed something, the C200 and C300 face plates look to be the same, that being said why cant you order a C300 cover? Any LDS should be able to order you one, just say it fell off and you need a replacement. If you have no joy PM me I may be able to source one.

Lucas does list covers for the C300. I thought the only difference between the regs is that the C300 has an adjustment knob while the C200 doesn't. So I would assume that it fits. Maybe you should try for a C300 cover or see if another cover may fit the reg.

+1

Sorry didnt read all posts before I replied. I would bet money they are the same save one saying C200 and one C300.

Just re checked you CAN get a black C200. Id try another another LDS, any Scubapro dealer should be able to order a Black C200 face plate. I mean what happens if one gets damaged "sorry you have to order another complete 2nd stage"?

Where are you from?

After a few emails with Lucas they said that they can send me a C200 cover, which was not that clear the first time I contacted them.
The problem now is that they want 50 euros for shipping whereas the cover itself only costs 10 euros...

I am from Israel, I was talking to our Scubapro importer and he said that he can get it if I knew the catalog number of the item which he can't find or something like that.
Now I need to find the catalog number or somewhere where the shipping fee is not 5 times the item's price.

Thanks for the help guys.

After a few emails with Lucas they said that they can send me a C200 cover, which was not that clear the first time I contacted them.
The problem now is that they want 50 euros for shipping whereas the cover itself only costs 10 euros...

I am from Israel, I was talking to our Scubapro importer and he said that he can get it if I knew the catalog number of the item which he can't find or something like that.
Now I need to find the catalog number or somewhere where the shipping fee is not 5 times the item's price.

Thanks for the help guys.

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom