Changing dive #

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CMOST

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I recently had my computer crash with all my dive data. I have since downloaded the most up to date ocean log program for my Pro Plus 2. My question is how do I change the dive number to keep my log updated. I don't want to start at dive #1 all over again. I tried to change it and save it but it didn't save. It said I need a dive to download. I did that but then couldn't change the dive number. How do I fix???

At the bottom of your personal information under the configuration drop down there should be a beginning life time dive number. You should be able to change that to what you would like the first dive in your log to be numbered. oceanlog will automatically put the dives in chronological order. (disclaimer -- I dont have the latest version of oceanlog)

I can confirm, it is the same in the latest version of OceanLog.

It seemed to work today. I think I had to have a dive saved to change the life time dive number. It wouldn't let me change it without a dive saved. Thanks for the response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom