Channel Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

u8366

New
Reaction score
Hi,

Working in Oxnard this week and next and brought my dive gear with me. Can someone please make a suggestion of a dive operation to dive with this weekend (Saturday, June 26th or Sunday, June 27th). Thanx a bunch ..... Rick

Welcome to the board!
Can't help you with the channel islands but someone will.

Joe

Rick, I just returned yesterday from the Channel Islands after four days of diving the south and north islands. I dove with Truth Aquatics in Santa Barbara. They were just awesome. You can check them out at www.truthaquatics.com

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum for neighbours and info.

And then there's the California Kelp Divers for info where you are headed

u8366:
Hi,

Working in Oxnard this week and next and brought my dive gear with me. Can someone please make a suggestion of a dive operation to dive with this weekend (Saturday, June 26th or Sunday, June 27th). Thanx a bunch ..... Rick
Peace Dive Boat and Truth Aquatics Are both first class operations. I dive with both often and am pleased with their service. The websites are www.peaceboat.com and www.truthaquatics.com.
Enjoy some great diving and say hello to my buddies, the sealions and garibaldis!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Did Catalina front & back, and Clemente, last month on the Great Escape. Great experience, except take a foam rubber "egg crate" for the bunk.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

Ended up diving w/ Spectre out of Ventura Harbor - all the others were full. Had a wonderful time!! Will be back in a few weeks and will investigate the options suggested. Thanx again for the help ...... Rick

DandyDon:
Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Did Catalina front & back, and Clemente, last month on the Great Escape. Great experience, except take a foam rubber "egg crate" for the bunk.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom