CHDK for G15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or one you cant update because its bought on ebay from some chinese guy with low, low prices..

Problem with the G15 apparently is that it took a while before the updates for it came (if it even has, lots of people seem to have problems with it)

Well buying software illegally and pretending it works full feature is a bit too much.
I have macs and the camera raw importer for iPhoto and the OS is regularly updated the update for the G15 came at the same time of the Sony RX100 and the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX7 in update 10.8.3
maybe on pc this is different but if you are up to date is rare to need any form of conversion program

Considering its "only" translating values from a known file structure I doubt theres much different between PC and MAC.. Then again, I dont have a G15 to test with so I cant verify that assumption..

Interceptor121 I'm trying your TTLONOFF Script on my canon it seems to run on startup and indicates it's toggling on (which is what I want my default to be) but the camera is still in manual. Is there something I need to do to make it work so it always boots in TTL?

I found the s95 one which was referenced as working and indeed it does: S95 in Manual Mode with TTL - Canon

the problem I had is with the G15 CHDK corrupted a lot of my raw files and the behaviour is very weird, you take pictures and can't see them on the camera but they're ther eon the PC when they aren't corrupted. I've posted in the CHDK forums about this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom