Cheap airfare to cozumel or cancun NOW?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

safarisister

Reaction score
I'm frantically trying to nail down a best RT fare from San Francisco/Oakland to Cancun/Cozumel ...in fact today!!!! Time frame would be November 22 - December 2....

Do you have a favorite travel agent that you can recommend?

Found any good air deals with particular airlines that you can point me to?

Have any friends that need to sell some tickets quick?

I already have my dive/accommodation nailed down just need air...

thx in advance,
safarisister

Welcome to the Board, Safarisister! Since you are in a hurry, I will be brief.

Since you already have the hotel/dive accomdations, the only recommendation I will make is for you to use Continental A/L and go from SFO to Houston Int. to Cozumel. That is absolutely the best way to go in my opinion. It minimizes plane changes and avoids going thru Cancun if you are going to Cozumel; transit through Cancun can be a real pain.

If you want to go to Cancun, there are many ways to do it, but Continental is fine...as is Mexicana.

I hope this helps...oh, yes, if you go to Cozumel, please try dinner or lunch at the French Quarter. We think it is one of the best places to eat on Coz...Mexican food, seafood and Cajun... all great!

Joewr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom