Cheap December Airfares

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Skittles their is a new place people have been talking about. Its called Cha Cha's kitchen. THey have a FB page. My friends love it. Good healthy stuff, not for me but they liked it.

If you get past the salads, I hear they have good cake and such...

You must have missed the soups and sandwiches on the menu......great stuff! Cakes are to die for.

Since we are on restaurant recommendations- anyone have recommendations for a vegetarian?

I know Christi has posted some.

I've heard fabulous things about El Moro, but that it is a ways back in town - is it safe to walk there, or is a taxi a must?

Safe, yes. Close to much, no. You can find it on this map and decide if you want to walk that far from wherever you stay. El Moro is just fine, but I wouldn't personally say "fabulous" and I think there are better places.

If you get past the salads, I hear they have good cake and such...

Ha. I'm not that much of a salad person and I nearly always get a salad there because they're so good.

You must have missed the soups and sandwiches on the menu......great stuff! Cakes are to die for.

While they look good, they also look healthy. I was trying to give him what he WANTS!

---------- Post added July 3rd, 2014 at 05:39 PM ----------

El Moro is just fine, but I wouldn't personally say "fabulous" and I think there are better places..

It IS fabulous. Seriously. I would stand the hospitality at El Moro against ANYTHING on the island. And the food holds its own I think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom