Check Cozumel Port Status anytime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For those of you who wish to have an online resource to check the port status - you can now check the status every day. Status will remain OPEN until it's not - haha! On days that we are expecting a norte or have had a norte - I will update the status each morning after the official Harbor Master report.

Nothing fancy, but it can be found on the right sidebar here right above the Weather widget :)
Blue XT~Sea Diving - Cozumel Scuba Diving - Blue XT~Sea Diving

Red = CLOSED
Yellow = Open with caution or Standby status
Green = OPEN

27152766_10215393189051593_1900830836_n.png

Last edited:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
For those of you who wish to have an online resource to check the port status - you can now check the status every day. Status will remain OPEN until it's not - haha! On days that we are expecting a norte or have had a norte - I will update the status each morning after the official Harbor Master report.

Nothing fancy, but it can be found on the right sidebar here right above the Weather widget :)

Thank you Christi. It’s good PR and a very astute business move but also incredibly generous of you.

Thank you Christi. It’s good PR and a very astute business move but also incredibly generous of you.

Well we don't dive the East side :wink:

Reefhound:
In other news, thousands of divers bookmarked Blue XT Sea's website today...

Divers asked for it, it was an easy delivery :D

This is as close to self-promotion as I will get. It actually gives me joy to provide useful information to our Scubaboard community, regardless of who you dive with :)

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That’s the kind of customer service that just might earn you my business - now if only you had HP steel 120 tanks.

Red = CLOSED
Yellow = Open with caution or Standby status
Green = OPEN

View attachment 443468
I nominate you for sainthood

Back
Top Bottom