Check out some of me old salts.... :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peege

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
mr12.jpgdacor olympic.jpgmk7 balanced.jpgmistral.jpg

Yeah, its in pretty sweet shape but way too heavy for traveling around. Some people still swear by it, and it was pretty unique and cool in its day, with the audible alarm and performance. The best thing about the MK7 is when you bought it, you didnt have to invest in a weight belt :wink:

I got the idea from "couv" to store my car key inside an Olympic first.

Not the remote key.

Yeah works good.

I've also got a just mint condition pilot second stage (not pictured) I've paired with the MK7 for fun. The pilot was not converted to the Air1 parts, it still has the unique double valve inside. One heck of a easy breather, nothing else like it in the world.

I have the MK7 also, I need some parts for second though, its funny how when a newer reg makes noise like the MK7 there is something wrong with it and the MK7 just low on air.

Great breather I might add.

Happy Diving

I've also got a just mint condition pilot second stage (not pictured) I've paired with the MK7 for fun. The pilot was not converted to the Air1 parts, it still has the unique double valve inside. One heck of a easy breather, nothing else like it in the world.

Watch that pilot. Easy breathing but it can fail with a no air condition.

Watch that pilot. Easy breathing but it can fail with a no air condition.

You are correct regarding failure, the pre-dive/ dive switch can come off and shut the regulator down, I saw this first hand.

You are correct regarding failure, the pre-dive/ dive switch can come off and shut the regulator down, I saw this first hand.

Are you saying the one in the middle might give me problems? :wink:

pilots.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom