Checkout dive tomorrow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where'd you go on the Comal? I've been thinking about heading down there since I'm so close (San Marcos).

I'm pretty sure it was the stretch of river on Himan Island Drive. Right in between Landa Park Golf Course and Prince Solms Park. There was a park area where we kept all of our belongings, and would just walk down to the river when it was our turn to get in. I don't know if it was just because it's one week before spring break, but there were a lot of dive groups there as well trying to get people certified. We parked at the Prince Solms Park, and walked down the hill to the picnic area, but there is parking along the road by the golf course. However it was all full due to there being so many people there.

I'm pretty sure it was the stretch of river on Himan Island Drive. Right in between Landa Park Golf Course and Prince Solms Park. There was a park area where we kept all of our belongings, and would just walk down to the river when it was our turn to get in. I don't know if it was just because it's one week before spring break, but there were a lot of dive groups there as well trying to get people certified. We parked at the Prince Solms Park, and walked down the hill to the picnic area, but there is parking along the road by the golf course. However it was all full due to there being so many people there.

Ok cool, thanks, I'll look it up on the map. I've only been out there once and I was only about 8 at the time. Even then I remember it being good swimming.

PADI??!!?!?! OMG NO!!!!! NOT PADI!!!!! Didn't you hear you'll DROWN if you take their class???????

Just kidding. :wink: Don't worry about the agency and just have some fun! Welcome Underwater with the rest of us nut cases!!!!

Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom