Cheddars night....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
went reasonably well tonight. We had an excellent turn out--I think we had 24 people although I didn't do a head count. Finally got to meet some of the other scubaboard members. There was much conversation about diving, dive trips both local and far away and dive training. There was also plenty of non diving conversation as well.

Scott Spencer and Dawn will be going to Bonaire as will Cameron(cstrue1026) and his fiancee Ginger.

Dave aka socaldiver will be traveling alot in the very near future--he landed a job on the Grand America Queen---a paddle wheeler that travels the Mississippi and Ohio rivers and it may travel the Missouri river also.

Thanks for a great evening everyone.

I had a great time. It was great to see you all again and talk about diving. Maybe it will warm up soon and we can do more than just talk about it and actually get wet.

Let's do it again soon.

Chad

Glad you guys had a good time. I'm extremely embarassed about the seating arrangements last night. It was supposed to be taken care of. I'll be more than happy to set up a gig at the Double Chi again whenever you guys want. First of March maybe?

Don't be embarrassed. It wasn't your fault and everything got taken care of. It just ended up allowing us all more time to socialize while they got it worked out. :)

Chad

I agree with Chad CBF, no big deal on the seating arrangements. Time to socialize and wet the whistle before feeding the face equals a fun time.

My unofficial head count had 28 people there (but who is counting). Got to meet the people mentioned above by JBD and also GUEdiver as well. Great group of people. Now if I can only get them to accomodate my schedule for the dinner meetings :D .

would work out about right. A get together about every 6 weeks. Maybe we could do one when you're in the Cinncy area during your off time. Maybe we could do one in Louisville also I think you will be there on occasion.

I agree that the seating thing actually allowed more time for socializing. Also the staff did take care of Cameron and Ginger so they could meet with their wedding planner.

Kentucky Diver had a great time!:wink: I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone that I really wanted to. I liked having one table at ChiChi's.

Dawn and I had a good time and look forward to diving with you.

socaldiver - I checked and we will be in Florida from May 17th - May 24th. If your down there we would like to do the Spiegle Grove, let me know.

I had a good time as did Ginger. I just wish we could have stayed longer. I think all things considered things went very well and I appreciate the effort by the our waitress to get Ginger and I out in a hurry.

Now if only the water would warm up so I can get wet....all this new gear and now where to use it.

I say we all get together in March or April and go to a Lexington Horsemen Football game...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom