Cheddars night....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AJ, great idea there on your part :D . An unofficial monthly meeting of the KPP chapter of NDI. Good job there young lady. :rolleyes:

Scot, will do on the Key's trip. I was looking at the calendar again last night and it looks as though your time frame is right in line with my rotation. I was thinking I would be there for the Wreckamania ordeal but it looks as though that is the week after I am back on the boat.

I will let you know.

Phillip, don't sweat the seating ... it all worked out fine. Thanks for arranging it! I'm up for the next night out anytime! Just set the date and I'll be there! :) It was a great outing; lots of new people I hadn't met before and hopefully more at the next outing! It was good to see everyone again. :)

Thanks for the positive notes. How about the Ole' Double Chi next time. MARGARITA'S

CC's works for me.

Chad

Anywhere is fine ... it's the company I seek! :wink: Just name the time and place, I'll be there.

hmmm, or the drinks Mighty Mo? :wink:

socaldiver once bubbled...
hmmm, or the drinks Mighty Mo? :wink:

Exactly what I was thinking.:D

I enjoyed meeting everyone and I hope this continues. Quite a nice, friendly group of divers. Best wishes to everyone in the mean time, and thanks again Phillip for putting it together.

Why don't we just make this a monthly thing... like on every 3ed Monday of the month. So the february one would be on the 17th. Is this OK with everyone??
- A J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom