Chicago divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Siren22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi-
I just joined the site today. I ws at the dive show and saw the booth. I live just outside Chicago and don't know very many people that dive. I would like to get to Lake Michigan a few times this summer. Any interests?

Amy

Hi Amy,
Welcome to teh board.
There are alot of Chicago divers on the board.
We dive alot out of the Haigh down in Kankakee. This summer we will have a closer dive site opening. The new site will be in the Bolingbrook / Naperville area.
As for Lake Michigan dives, the boats go put most weekends. I plan to do some lake dives this summer. I will look you up.

Jim breslin / Naperville Il

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Amy, looks like you got one "local" so far, but feel free to drop on down to your
local forum and join in the fun.... there is many more opportunities here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/great-lakes-wrecking-crew/

Dive safe and enjoy! :D

Welcome to the board. Good to have another Chicagoan on here. There are many of us diving in the big lake. Check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew, we mostly hang out there.

Hi-
I just joined the site today. I ws at the dive show and saw the booth. I live just outside Chicago and don't know very many people that dive. I would like to get to Lake Michigan a few times this summer. Any interests?

Amy

hey someone from my old neck of the woods...welcome aboard...not certified yet (certifiable but not certified), but will be very soon mark my words...

Sean

welcome aboard

Hi Amy,

Welcome. As soon as it gets sane to dive, I'm in! (I know I know - I should get a drysuit. Actually I'm waiting for Jim Breslin to get two, and let me borrow one. But he's been a little slow on that.) Anyway, we hit Haigh a lot and I'm looking forward to getting into Lake Michigan too. So keep in touch.

And good greif Jim - every time someone posts, you're always one of the first replies! :D

Hi-

Amy

Hi Amy, I will gladly be up for some dives this summer. PM me when the weather gets better and I am in. Whether it is Lake Michigan, Haigh, or the new site Whalen Lake, I am ready to dive. When the water gets warmer that is.
Barbara

Hi Amy,

Welcome. As soon as it gets sane to dive, I'm in! (I know I know - I should get a drysuit. Actually I'm waiting for Jim Breslin to get two, and let me borrow one. But he's been a little slow on that.) Anyway, we hit Haigh a lot and I'm looking forward to getting into Lake Michigan too. So keep in touch.

And good greif Jim - every time someone posts, you're always one of the first replies! :D

Rob,
You just need to put some more meat on those bones and you will be fine in a wet suit. If memory serves me, who was out at the Haigh last November with me when it was snowing ?

Jim breslin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom