Chloroquine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deba, I am so sorry to hear about this happening to you. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Hopefully it will be a great resource for us to learn from. We're wishing you the best and thinking positive thoughts for you :acclaim:

Deba, I am so sorry to hear about this happening to you. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Hopefully it will be a great resource for us to learn from. We're wishing you the best and thinking positive thoughts for you :acclaim:

Thanks lady, just goes with the territory. In five years of coming here for extended periods, I have never been sick but a day or two from unfamiliar water and food. I have been sick since I got here this trip. First some gastro-intestinal thing that was going around, then a upper resp infection that was going around, then the Dengue, then I slipped on a wet cobblestone street wearing my worn-out crocks, busted my butt and bruised some ribs. I finally just gave up on making it to the islands and diving this trip. I'll be back in October. Think I'm just getting too old for this life of mine? Naaaaa I refuse!:D

No Way:no: When you quit you die :coolingoff:

FYI....Not just south Florida. I live in the central part of the state and they had a confirmed case last month.

Great...:fear:NOT! Do you suppose that now that it's in the US and moving, somebody will put up the cash to produce a vaccine? How can it be that hard? It's just another virus for pete's sake albeit a very, very nasty one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom