Choice of ride...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrQuest

Reaction score
# of dives
You are alowed to brag about your land conveiance, just make it believable.
If you have imagination, what the :censored: would you describe your transport of choice to be?

DrQuest:
You are alowed to brag about your land conveiance, just make it believable.
If you have imagination, what the :censored: would you describe your transport of choice to be?
my ride would be a :censored: ol' ford truck from the late 70s. nowadays sure don't make like 'em used to be anymore

I've seen a new Lotus, that would make your eyes roll...
Only 50 will be made.../

And Damn it i'M GOING TO GET ONE OF THOSE!
pragmatic INDULGENCE...

I'm trying to get the first one...

a quarter horse named "Ace" i rode the other day

oh man, what a sweet ride. smart horse. anticipated my moves. nothing like a smart horse

there are few things in life (some ommitted due to TOS) like shooting a powerful gun, riding a good horse, sailing a quick boat, diving a healthy reef, diving a demanding cave, flying a small plane ...

DELETED...SB will not allow me to post a sweet bike with a scantilly clad female

Prepare yourselves before 4/22/07
We have some very lunatic personages that must be thinking meglomaniac, load your weapon, Chaney and company might be coming after you next...

Keep your weapon loaded just the same, with plenty to spare.
Truckers rally/ boycott, 4/23/07 too 4/25/07, beat the fuch out of globalization, and the new robber barons....

AXL72:
DELETED...SB will not allow me to post a sweet bike with a scantilly clad female

good move!

Back
Top Bottom