Choice of ride...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrQuest:
Prepare yourselves before 4/22/07
We have some very lunatic personages that must be thinking meglomaniac, load your weapon, Chaney and company might be coming after you next...

Keep your weapon loaded just the same, with plenty to spare.
Truckers rally/ boycott, 4/23/07 too 4/25/07, beat the fuch out of globalization, and the new robber barons....

:11: oh my gosh. lil offtopic, rambo....and u the OP:11:

Have a flu on the 23rd, or you will find, What comes around goes around...
Support the masses of truckers that have already recieved the message.
Ask them what it will mean if Canada and the once called Uniited States, became under the control of people that we did not elect....
GLOBALISATION?
Reduce your value of currency, and give it to others, Personally I would say **** you, in their premise, but just the same, they are trying to subdue the world of free thought, and they are doing a first attack against people that are blinded into believing that we are still the land of the free, home 0f the brave?

Invest in Lead?, that's according to Thomas Jefferson, when the government becomes more than the people, the people should rebuke their passage of laws unless they follow the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...
And by the way, the senate and congress, have already screamed treason, they are willing to leave an idiot in charge, and still give him cart blanche?

Still ink mark free also...

Hang those we intrusted, once in power abandoned common sense, and the small amount of people that put them in power, and those of us that believed things were amiss, Nevrmind
The fact is 911 and a few others were inside jobs,
Iets examine the facts, not the **** that was bandied by *******s like Fox News.
Which by the way is not news, but corrupt and insolvitude and in their twisted credit the erasing of rights and wrongs?
Fox news has always been for the betterment of a new robber baron enterprise.
Going to sleep, wake me when I should grab another clip///

AXL72:
DELETED...SB will not allow me to post a sweet bike with a scantilly clad female

So! Which of the 2 described is the ride. :eyebrow:

:11doh:

I like the 850 BMW, the Ti Merlin ultralite, and an Appendix Gelding, preferably a bay or a grey....and if somebody gave me a Swan, I would take it and say thanks.

What the heck is the OP babbering about:confused: Truckers unite...oh geesssh...conspiracy theories...:w-t-f:
Dude needs to get underwater!

Well to answer the original question.....

I wouldn't need anything else........
Bell430-1.jpg

irishsquid:
So! Which of the 2 described is the ride. :eyebrow:

I think u know, but i cannot say, because I do not want to be kicked for being offtopic:wink:

johnnyseko:
What the heck is the OP babbering about:confused: Truckers unite...oh geesssh...conspiracy theories...:w-t-f:
Dude needs to get underwater!

Well to answer the original question.....

I wouldn't need anything else........
Bell430-1.jpg

There were two tanker trucks, one in Houston and one in oakland, that shut down traffic because they wrecked into fireballs that destryed the reinforcing steel in concrete overpasses. The ramps will be closed for months.

I aalways thought truckers wrecked, because they could not call in sick to work and that is their way of playing hookie?

Maybe it is a conspiracy...hmmm.

Jb wants the new Ducati

he is sick of helo's and the hydraulic fluid running down his neck while he is trying to sleep

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom