Circleville August 20/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jesstotheocean

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'd like to get a good group of people together to go diving at Circleville the weekend of August 20-21. Would anyone like to join ? We could all camp out & have a good time.

My wife and I are dying to get out and dive and get some practice. Where is this place? I assume it is pretty safe easy diving for newbies like us?

ScubaRook:
My wife and I are dying to get out and dive and get some practice. Where is this place? I assume it is pretty safe easy diving for newbies like us?

That's pretty far south for you... you may want to meet these same folks at someplace closer like Portage, Whitestar, or Gilboa. All three are "relatively" equi-distant from you, with Gilboa being the furthest away.

ScubaRook:
Bob is right.
Circleville would be quite a haul for you.
In fact Gilboa is a great place for novices and advanced divers alike.

ScubaRook:
Bob is right.

Randy43068:
Bob is right.

Gilboa is perfect for new divers, I was just out there this past weekend and the conditions & temps were perfect!! I loved going through the plane & bus.

And can anyone give me more insight as to the water conditions at Circleville?

Uhm, yes. Shallow, 5 - 15 viz. Did I mention shallow? It's 25' if you lay on your tummy at the lowest point.

It's not really a quarry, but rather a borrow pit for when they built the overpass.

jesstotheocean:
Hey everyone! I'd like to get a good group of people together to go diving at Circleville the weekend of August 20-21. Would anyone like to join ? We could all camp out & have a good time.

I should be able to make it that weekend.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom