CiTicel A02 PTB-18.10 Oxygen sensor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything associated with Deep Life, Alex Deas, or related is highly suspect. Suspect enough that they could tell me the sky was blue and my immediate reaction is that they were lying to me.

Wow, that is really some document. I'll read it but I'll need a couple of hours to finish it.

Michael
Anything associated with Deep Life, Alex Deas, or related is highly suspect. Suspect enough that they could tell me the sky was blue and my immediate reaction is that they were lying to me.

Haven't heard the Deep Life or Alex Deas stories yet, but I can guess that they are similar to the Horst Dederichs SF2 stories that I tell from my experiences with him. very poor quality, manufacturing mistakes, outright lies, and telling the customer what he wants to hear instead of the truth. If you don't want to post here, sending me a PM with the details would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

Quickly googled Deep Life, and am convinced that their rebreather is so state of the art that it'll never be made, and those who invested in it either will or already have lost the money, in their down payments.

Also googled Alex Deas, to discover that he is trying to make a name for himself with fraudulent/perjurious expert witness testimony in rebreather cases. Don't think that if I ever loaned him $10, I would ever get it back and if I loaned him more money, I'd have to collect body parts instead of getting my money back.

Thanks for the warning,

Michael

Quickly googled Deep Life, and am convinced that their rebreather is so state of the art that it'll never be made, and those who invested in it either will or already have lost the money, in their down payments.

Also googled Alex Deas, to discover that he is trying to make a name for himself with fraudulent/perjurious expert witness testimony in rebreather cases. Don't think that if I ever loaned him $10, I would ever get it back and if I loaned him more money, I'd have to collect body parts instead of getting my money back.

Thanks for the warning,

Michael
is this the guy that was testifying against Lamar at DiveRite and was schooled?

“Schooled” is a very polite way of saying it. Yes, that is the guy. I refuse to call him a gentleman, because he ain’t one....

Back
Top Bottom