Clayton/Raleigh Buddy hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rdbradish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
44 year old Prior Diver returning after 10 Years. Recently completed the PADI refresher and NAUI Nitrox. Looking for someone willing to put up with quarries for skill sharpening, navigation, nights etc.

Fantasy lake is close, Lake Rawling and Blue stone not far. Saturdays are always good .

Rdbradish@bradish.us
or AIM me at RobBradish

hey! we go lots! hang out here & come visit at ncdivers.com - we have a bluestone trip set for this sunday just off the top of my head.

BabyDuck:
hey! we go lots! hang out here & come visit at ncdivers.com - we have a bluestone trip set for this sunday just off the top of my head.
Who's going Sunday? I may get in on this myself.

me, gerry, hopefully mel, perhaps grier - it's mainly for me to finish aow, but whoever else shows is totally welcome as far as i'm concerned. gerry & i plan on margaritas after. can we talk anyone else into coming?

rdbradish:
44 year old Prior Diver returning after 10 Years. Recently completed the PADI refresher and NAUI Nitrox. Looking for someone willing to put up with quarries for skill sharpening, navigation, nights etc.

Fantasy lake is close, Lake Rawling and Blue stone not far. Saturdays are always good .

Rdbradish@bradish.us
or AIM me at RobBradish

Hi Rob and welcome to Scubaboard! I will be heading your way about once a month to visit my parents. I grew up in Johnston County about 20 minutes from Clayton. I'll shot you a PM next time I'm in the area to see if you want to hit Fantasy Lake. I'll probably be visiting in a couple weeks. If you're ever up for Bluestone let me know as well. I recently moved to Charlotte and I'm an hour from Bluestone quarry. Also, Nathanb on Scubaboard lives in Coats and might be willing to meet you at Fantasy Lake.

Mel
:D

Welcome to the board Rob. Besides the gang here, you are always welcome to join in with either the Gypsy or Down Under Scuba clubs. They both have outing to the quarries each month during the warmer months.

I'll look forward to it!!!

suthnbelle:
Hi Rob and welcome to Scubaboard! I will be heading your way about once a month to visit my parents. I grew up in Johnston County about 20 minutes from Clayton. I'll shot you a PM next time I'm in the area to see if you want to hit Fantasy Lake. I'll probably be visiting in a couple weeks. If you're ever up for Bluestone let me know as well. I recently moved to Charlotte and I'm an hour from Bluestone quarry. Also, Nathanb on Scubaboard lives in Coats and might be willing to meet you at Fantasy Lake.

Mel
:D

I actually took my refresher with Down Under- Good Bunch of guys!!!! I am hoping to join in on some of their meetings. Unfortunately, I travel, pretty much every, Tuesday through Friday, which kind of makes it hard to attend their meetings!! Dave and the folks at Gypsy have been great as well, in fact my 8 year old is hoping to join Scuba Rangers in September!!

Much of my own training I am completing through an independant named Lin Peterson. Lin's Dad is well known in the diving community. They have been the most responsive source for NAUI instruction, where most of my base already lies.

herman:
Welcome to the board Rob. Besides the gang here, you are always welcome to join in with either the Gypsy or Down Under Scuba clubs. They both have outing to the quarries each month during the warmer months.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom