Close call in the dressing room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG - if you did what I did and skipped to the last page of this thread go back to page 17 and look at the youtubes of the three women trying to get out of their suits! I'm CRYING from laughing so hard!!! And the music in the background is "Iron Man"!!!! This whole thread is a walk in happy-land!!!!

OM that was HILARIOUS! (thanks for the directions back to page 17)

Reminded me of the time I tried on a hooded vest.
Just about freaked out on the way in and couldn't wait to get it off.:blush:
(Needed it though because the sand in my hourglass is all at the bottom and the one piece had too much air space for a chilly water dive.)

I just showed those youtubes to my non-diving daughter - it seems they're not QUITE as funny if you haven't had some experience!

One of my complaints with donning ANY wetsuit - as a woman - is that while you're pulling them up they pull the fat/skin from your thighs clear up to your chest! Redistributes the sand without having to turn upside down!! And that's why I wear a onepiece swim suit!

OMG - if you did what I did and skipped to the last page of this thread go back to page 17 and look at the youtubes of the three women trying to get out of their suits! I'm CRYING from laughing so hard!!! And the music in the background is "Iron Man"!!!! This whole thread is a walk in happy-land!!!!

Hey Kim
Please give a post# instead of page number because unless someone has the their setup the same as yours (same # of posts per page) then a page # is pretty worthless, e.g. I only have 8 pages to this thread. :)
thanx
sibemike7

Thank Jax & sibermike - makes sense - hadn't thought about it - next time ... :D

I know this is an old post, but I wanted to say thanks to boulderjohn for starting it and to all that contributed to it. Some of the posts were so funny I had tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. I was really nervous last month trying on a new wetsuit, hoping not to have an incident to contribute to this thread! Luckily all went well :biggrin:

There are too many posts for me to read all in one sitting so I go back every once in a while and read a few more - same result - laughing till I cry! I'd expect we'll see some new posts with the change of weather and need for thicker wetsuits ... waiting patiently ... hoping it's not me ... :D

:praying: I kick it every once in a while in hopes of some new posts too:)

Back
Top Bottom