Close call w death, must read this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interacting with Manatees has nothing to do with how many hands you put on them. They have to initiate the contact. If you approach them it is considered harrassement. If they come up to you you can them touch them. Dont let any of the Marine patrol catch you trying to chase after them, big fine

here's a guy with:

a) way too much time on his hands
b) over active imagination from booze or being narced
c) a real lame sense of humor

Sounds to me like he drank the whole Elvis decanter & went straight to the word-processor without ever getting on a boat. I hope his next screenwriting treatment goes further in his pitch sessions so he won't have to resort to mailing it to specialty magazines. Perhaps a lower-concept idea, like midgets who run a shooting range behind a tall-men's shop. The bullets fly right over the little guys' heads & take out the blood-thirsty tall guys, who, incidentally are a protected species.

guys....get a sense of humor.

It was a nice piece of satire, and I thought it was quite funny.

Did anyone REALLY take it seriously? (I particularly like his comment tha he was going to stainless steel straps on everything. It sounded like DIR redux.)

:D That was funny. I have never in my life heard anyone call a manatee a bastard!!!! Oh my gosh!!! I am dying! That was way too much!
AMber:D

Some of you guys have to lighten up.

I almost blew a gut laughing at that. His descriptive fight with the killer Manatees was hilarious.

The only frightening part is that some of you all took that seriously:confused:

Yeah, the Manatees were really funny. But I was already laughing at the Matilda part. Then him knocking out his teeth...it was too much. I thought the whole thing was pretty funny. But maybe I just have a sick sense of humor. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom