Clue? This guy doesn't have one.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reminds me of the Father that took his, I think, 3 year old out on a "rebuilt" sunfish type sail boat in stormy weather on Lake Jocassee last year...took them several weeks to find the toddler after his lifevest got hooked into the rigging and dragged him under. I feel nervous taking my grandson out on a power boat rated for the weight and less prone to tipping over...some folks have rocks in place of brains.

This seems like one of those rescues that you might first check your gear and then slowly recheck it and then do a buddy check, slowly of course.
I absolutely second the idea for parental licenses. If it was a fair world this moron would be at the bottom of the lake. Poor kid, I know for a fact that, that kid will be put in other questionable positions in his life. Keep an eye on him gary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom