Cobalt jumps a month

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WPaDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sometime between when I logged dives in April and logged a few more a couple days ago my Cobalt 1711-2753 running V.1.41/1 decided to add a month to the time and also about 60 (random as far as I could tell at a glance) of my 273 logged dives. The added month goes back to some dives in 2011. MacDive helpfully captured them all as new dives. I promptly deleted all but the most recent. Of course when tried to adjust the current date/time, the Cobalt warned me it was being set prior to the end of the last dive. I went ahead and did it anyway.

Anyone else have a problem like this?
Is this going to cause problems when diving June 30th? Or before?
Is it going to be a continuing problem?

Best,
Jim

Jim,

No, this is not something we have ever encountered.

How are your date display preferences set in the Time and Date screen- as mm/dd/yy or as dd/mm/yy? Have you changed this setting?

I will PM you with contact info. We have a Mac program that, if you could run it will download the complete contents of memory, including all the header info for all dives, and allow us to hopefully diagnose what is happening.

-Ron

Oops - user error.
If i could remove my initial post I would

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom