Coco View Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from a month on Roatan- while I was there West End Divers did a nude dive- so you never know until you ask! The Henry Morgan resort in West Bay caters to an Italian crowd and usually has topless sunbathers out, Paya Bay is very private and she would be able to sunbathe there. Honduras doesn't really do public nudity (I've been told that it's not legal, but I don't think you would have to worry about being arrested!) I did see my first snake on the island, but it was roadkill, so snakes aren't really much of an issue- but she had better use the bug spray...

mjnansen:
I did see my first snake on the island, but it was roadkill, so snakes aren't really much of an issue-

Therein lies the proof. Any who know, know. Snakes can be run over without hurting them. The only way a vehicle will kill a snake is by the macho @//hole driver slamming on the brakes and sliding over the poor creature. It is the only way.

Once again, Snakes that you will find there are constrictors, not venomous. They are good for humans as they eat pests. Unfortunartely there are more macho bonehead drivers than snakes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom