CoCo View trip report and photo essay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great report

Hi peeweediver,

For CoCoView guests, electing to do the beach orientation dive, on the day of their arrival, instead of the next morning, the charges are:

1 to 2 divers - US$25.00 total

3 divers - up to a max of 8 divers/DM is US$10.00 per each diver.

Sorry you received the wrong information.

Doc Radawski
CoCoView Dive Ops

Thank you so much Mike for taking the time to compose this piece. Your write-up is very informative and well written...I enjoyed it very much! Pictures are amazing too:D

It was really my pleasure, the photos and these trip reports are my souvenirs of great trips. My memory isn't so good so I need them :)

Hi Doc Radawski:

Thanks for the clarification, but as I mentioned, you guys are great to agree to help us on your day off, so any cost is reasonable...well, almost any. We're so excited about coming to CCV that I'd give you my credit card number on this board to cover the whole group. Uhm, maybe I'm getting carried away. See you on June 18th!

Rob

Your pictures were incredible....
Thanks I enjoyed that.

Wonderful and informative trip report! The maps and views of the place are especially helpful for people like me who have never visited CCV, yet have been curious about staying there. Amazing pics. Exactly how close did you have to get to that lion fish to get such an awesome close up:confused:

Wonderful and informative trip report! The maps and views of the place are especially helpful for people like me who have never visited CCV, yet have been curious about staying there. Amazing pics. Exactly how close did you have to get to that lion fish to get such an awesome close up:confused:

I should mention that the map and aerial view were images I plucked off of the internet.

I think I was a couple feet away from him, and I believe I was using my Canon 18-55 zoom lens that dive.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom