Cocos Island, Costa Rica - August 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortysmadre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
We have two spaces left on our trip to Cocos Island, Costa Rica on board the Sea Hunter. Trip dates are August 19 - 31, 2010. We have been taking groups to Cocos annually since 1994. PM me if you have any interest in this trip of a lifetime.

We still have space on our August 19 - 31, 2010 trip to Cocos Island, Costa Rica on board the Sea Hunter. This is prime time for seeing the schooling Hammerheads at Cocos. Contact me if you have an interest in this trip. Thanks.

Please send me the details offline to Dom @ Dive Advice . com and I may have someone for you. I have two trips on the Sea Hunter in July and September that also have some spaces and am in touch with a lot of people.

There are still 2 spaces available on our Aug 19 - 31, 2010 trip to Cocos Island on the Sea Hunter. Contact me if you're interested. Thank you.

My last two spaces for a trip to Cocos Island, Costa Rica August 19 - 30 (next week) are available. You would actually be staying in the owner's Suite/Cabin on board the Sea Hunter. Send me a PM for details.

Trip was great, two whalesharks, dolphins, mantas, humpback whale and calf and of course hammerheads everywhere! Next trip...July 2011 aboard the ARGO! PM me for details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom