Come Dive Alaska

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seakdivers:
SitkaDiver

I'm a she for pete's sake.....

And no, I've never dived Lazaria.

sitka diver:
Would u like to do a dive w/ us out there someday Samson lady??

I'm just glad I got the two of you talking now :wink:

Sitka Diver - I've always been fascinated by Lazaria. I've been on it, but never under. Frankly the place scares me. Yeah, I have phobias about stuff like that.
My boyfriend would probably love to check it out - he's constantly giving Brady a hard time about disproving Cousteau's theory on it.

If you want to know who I am, ask Dave S. who Courtney's mom is. His daughter is good friends with mine.

Or you could go to the dive shop and ask Brian who got their picture taken with Batman.... hee hee

seakdivers:
Sitka Diver - I've always been fascinated by Lazaria. I've been on it, but never under. Frankly the place scares me. Yeah, I have phobias about stuff like that.
My boyfriend would probably love to check it out - he's constantly giving Brady a hard time about disproving Cousteau's theory on it.

If you want to know who I am, ask Dave S. who Courtney's mom is. His daughter is good friends with mine.

Or you could go to the dive shop and ask Brian who got their picture taken with Batman.... hee hee

So what exactly is Lazaria??

sitka diver:
Ken if u would like to do some spearfishing too I know some great spots.... I have A friend that came up in Feb. to do some diving... Hes comming back in the 3rd weekend in June for more diving he liked it so much...

Sitka Diver- Those are some interesting thumbnails you attached of the spearfishing. How did you attach them to your post?? I can insert the links, but havn't figured out how to attach the thumbnails yet. Not like the Northwest or SE AK, but here's a link to some Belize Pics I took a couple of weeks Ago. Ken :42:

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/36473

When ever u r ready to dive it im ready...We just need a nice day... Brady and I have dove it many times is a very easy dive the cavern starts @80ft and the opening is around 40ft across and 20ft high...The bottom is 100ft but if u go inside the cavern it goes down to 158ft down to another opening... go through that and theres a small room then go to the right and swim up through the lava tube..

Attaching thumbnails is actually pretty easy. First of all you click on reply (at the end of a post) then on the screen that comes up you scroll about half way down, and there is a place that says MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. (this is below the smileys) Click on manage attachments and the screen will pop up. You want to click on BROWSE and from there you will choose your picture and click on it.(this should be located somewhere on your computer which you access through browse) You might have to downsize your picture before posting it as they only allow small pics. After you are done choosing your picture you then click on upload image. You would then hit submit reply. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I hope that this has helped you some.

Thanks for the info on thumbs and lazz. Ken :42:

Divesherpa:
Diving in Alaska is still my favorite. I moved south to do caves, then the caribbean, now caves and reefs again. I can't wait til August (15 days of diving and fly fishing in the POW area).

If you're around Wrangell during your Prince of Wales trip look me up and we'll do some wall/cannery/scallop/drift dives :wink:

Snowbear:
yakivet, seakdivers or sitka diver.... If you folks ever decide you want head just a little farther north DE(and west) than southeast AK, just let me know. I'd be glad to show you a few of my favorite sites :D

Hi Snowbear, it's been a few years but...is the Fox Island wreck out of Seward still intact? (Our favorite spots were the wreck and Mary's Rock) Thanks :wink:

Back
Top Bottom