Come dive Lake Travis on 6/26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Use the link posted by ianr33 to track the lake temps. Divers have been using 5mm wetsuit, some using hoods/some not, same with gloves. I would suggest the hood if you have one.

The local shops can set you up with a rental if needed.

5 mm Robert, I was at depth with you last weekend on the Pecan Tree in my 3 mil no problem, that cold water felt just fine and doing my 2 safety stops it was a nice 81 degrees at 15 feet at the very end of the dive.

It is summer in Texas, 3 mil works for me.

:rofl3:

i'll be at windy point for the trim/nav review. any chance of a saturday sunset dive?

Are you the sun? Seems like you think the world revolves around you and your schedule man...:mooner:

:grinbandit:

I stumble across so much great stuff in this forum. I had no idea there were charters on Lake Travis. Can't come this weekend, as I have night diver cert dives in CSSP Saturday night, but I'm going to keep this in mind for something fun to do in August!

:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom