Come on then - lets see what you look like!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How can I post a pic using the scubaboard.com/pic ??????
Someone please tell me.

So,in the plagarized words, of Greg Somers, M-T-H, which one is you?

Oh, yes, Ladydiver taught me how to post a photo using the Board's site--I suggest you ask her. If I told you, it might end up on some x-rated site. Or worse!

See ya later alligator (gawd, does that date me!),

Joewr

Hi Madder,

There are a couple of things you can do in this situation. If you know a little (don't need much at all) html, you can use one of the free hosting sites at http://www.scubacity.com

If you aren't adventurous enough to try that, you can email me the photo and I will take care of it.

Cheers,

Before everyone sees those pictures, I think that we should tell them...don't you? I know that Canada to the UK is a long swim, but I'm working on it. If only I had the gasman propulsion mastered...

Adieu

p.s. I don't think that you have to worry about cracking monitors, I think WE have to worry about salivusinkeyboardusii, the latin word, or in plain old English, drooling on the keyboard.

Even though you quite a few miles from me....you still managed to make me blush!!!

About the droolalitus.....I think you clicked on the wrong link!!!!

Abby, glad that I could make you blush. Amongst my rantings on the board about people's stupidity when it comes to things that eat you, etc. I do occasionally try to say something nice. *Thinking to self* Whew! Good thing I broke out the 'A' material...

smiles from Canada.

I tryed to send myself via express but computers are not a biggy on my how to do list. If anyone wants to see just walk me threw the steps. If not don't worry, mystery is good too. You won't hurt my feelings.
I do look hot though in my wetsuit and googles with a big old reg.protruding from my mouth with feet the size of a seal's fin and a large hump on my back with a stingray stuck to the front of me(You know you want it)but I promise to send a good one too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom