Coming on Wed and i'm worried...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I already had this trip booked by the time i came across SB, but not i know for my next visit:D luckily i got it cheap and i'm more then willing to give up some these great resort dinners for something in town. As long as i can get a decent breakfast, it's all good.

CJ, I just got back from Cozumel yesterday. We had good weather until Friday for our last two dives. It was raining pretty hard and there was some wind but nothing that stopped diving. The biggest recommendation I make to you is do take some kind of rain/waterproof jacket with a hood that is warm. The boat ride and surface interval is pretty cold when it's raining, you will be glad to get into the water because it will feel like slipping into a warm bath. As for the dives themselves, they were fantastic. No issues due to the rain at all.

Brrr! Hard norther passed thru the Texas panhandle today, blowing anything not tied down, dropping temps 10 degrees/hour for the last few hours and still dropping. Wish I was in Coz. :crafty:

The recent rain storms there were in part from a Pacific system that cross over, with bad effects in Guatemala, then headed north thru the peninsula, and are now bearing on west Florida. Never was named but lots of staying power. Coz forecasts still look good, but a little cooler later in the week. Take the jacket Elonna suggested even tho rain is not expected after Wednesday. :wink:

It clear here today (Mon the 17th) quite a bit compared to yesterday. Dive boats were out. It was moderately choppy, but all the boats were out. Didn't get rained on at all. :D

Checked the outlook this morning, couldn't resist, looking good:D Myself and my wife will be flying out at 6AM tomorrow, can't wait.:cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom