Coming to Hawai'i.. wanna dive.. recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mm all sounds pretty good :) 3 tank boat u say.. tempting :D ok cool guys thanks very much for your help

I would be lying if i said there wasnt photos of me diving with sunglasses and no mask... duurr??? ya im gonna be in oahu and i want to dive.. its not a DIVE trip haha or no i wouldnt be going to oahu.. honestly i probably wouldnt be going to hawaii.. i'd be hitting micronesia.. truk lagoon.. yap.. palau heh heh heh... Actually what would be cool is a dive shop that wouldnt care if I took off my mask and put on sunnies to take pics underwater heh heh heh not that i plan on doin that on this trip but if the dm doesnt care about that stuff it sounds like more of what im after. ;D

-tho i wouldnt mind divin a 50 or 63... actually would probably ask for a smaller tank unless i can use the same one for two dives and pay less! hah! on account of the fact that im a fish
I was just in Palau and dove for 2 weeks....I always thought Palau was the best...I now have a new appreciation for Hawaii and Kauai.

I've had great experiences with Island Divers as well and would definitely recommend them - have fun and please report back!

I'll try and let you guys know how it all goes tho it wont be till I get myself sorted down in NZ (thats the REAL destination.. Hawaii is just a nice week long stopover)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom