Compare the canister light Brinyte DIV10 and ANO CL2300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Minos, basically your ”review” is just you bashing a competitors product and promoting something you sell as ”better”? It doesn't give you much credibility as a reviewer and makes me question your integrity as a seller
Hi . Jack .

I do NOT want to post my shopping link here . But some of SB members ask about the price . What I said was 100% based on the objective condition . If you guys do NOT like the shopping link . I can unlink .

---------- Post added July 21st, 2015 at 10:09 PM ----------

Hi . Jack

Honestly. I DO NOT want to make the post as a market . Because I already post the promotion on market place. What I said are 100% based on objective condition. I have unlinked some thread . Just left one to help someone who really want this one . and the price I think is really good . I wish it can be allow .

Sorry, I can NOT find how to install it correctly ,mine DIV10 had the problem is the screws are hunch-up. Many of my clients complain about that. If you know how to avoid , Please kind let me know.

I believe you flip the handle's horizontal piece. Here is how mine look from the top side where the light head contact with. Flat, no cavities for the screw holes

Photo Jul 21, 11 50 37 PM.jpg

Here is how it look on the other side. See how where the cavity is. The head of the screw hide in there just fine on mine.

Photo Jul 21, 11 50 55 PM.jpg

Is there a rough timeline where the new Brinyte canister light will be released?
the newest canister light is on our September schdule,:wink:Engineers will compare and choose from suggestions we talked before.
These days I'm planning a free handheld light test activity on scubaboard, but I can't sure which light could better.

Back
Top Bottom