• Suunto

Votes: 114 42.1%
  • Uwatec

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 33 12.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use the Aladin Air Nitrox (which I would love to replace with the smaller and constantly backlit model,) which has served me well for over a hundred dives. I also carry my old Oceanic Prodigy which was easy to use, and it's nice to have the backup in case of primary malfunction so you don't lose a day of diving if your primary goes south. I saw another diver have his computer go nuts in Cozumel, to where he never got it out of the deco mode and had to skip the next days diving. The next day the Prodigy earned it's spot in my pocket, watching him wave to the departing boat from the dock.

2 bottom timers, no computer, would like a trimix computer just not sure of the best unit ??

I use the Genesis Nitrox Resource. Simple, but nice.

I use a Oceanic Data Trans Plus, i like the idea of having one less hose to worry about. Bought it used from my instructor, has logged over 150 dives without a problem.

Scubaddawg,
Get Wet or Go Home!

I inherited a data max pro and can't wait to use it in 3 weeks.......
just counting the weeks/days/hours/minutes/seconds/milliseconds
I have used the oceanic prodigy in the past without any difficulty =. It is a solid computer (not too conservative and not too liberal)for a good price. :eek:ut:

I voted for other because the Orca Edge was not listed. Although I do have an Aladin Pro, most of the times I still dive with the Edge. Solid brick that meets my diving.

I had a Vyper for the last two years and it was an excelent computer. I sold it the other day and picked up a Vytec. Looks like the Vyper but has more user fields besides being able to do gas switches. :)

:confined:

Suunto Cobra is my primary. Easy to use, large numbers, user adjustable, air integrated and hose attached. Couldn't ask for a better dive computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom