Conch Divers Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_Kurt_

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was looking at Deep South Divers and thay had a great idea, so I thought I'd bring it up here- how about Conch Divers shirts? Or maybe hats? Whaddya think?:confused: :confused:

I'll buy at least two, maybe more.
You can never have too many tee shirts.
Maybe we could date them as well & do a new design each year:confused:

maybe someone can figure out how to put a better looking shell on the back. Is red the color we want or maybe navy, then we can put a dive flag on it. I'd recommend a Confederate flag, but Deep South did that. We don't want to be too similar.:wink:

Nice design, I'd go for navy or green, good lookin shirt

Can you submit custom made artwork? If so, any suggestions? I'll be happy to design something....

But they only have that shell and a scallop shell in their files. I am completely open to ideas and improvements- believe me, I am no artist or designer for sure! If the consensus is black or navy, that's great with me. :D Yes you can upload jpeg, tiff, or other files for use. Check their website for instructions. Save the revised shirt as Conchshirt2 or 3 or what ever version you like and we can review them all and decide.

Kurt

I deal with a local shirt company... and they will do custom designs in any number of colors.

I can also get mugs, key tags, and vanity plates as well.

Yes, those in the know should do this and make a little for their efforts.

I'd like to see a dive flag incorporated somehow, but NO Confederate flag - I'm hardly PC but that's become too controvercial a statement, and I don't want to wear any other statement than what Conch Divers stands for (diving).

Excellent idea... maybe a cap AND a shirt. The e-divers cap is an excellent product, by the way, with just the right brim fold and a fast drying material.

Maybe do the logo and then make a patch, hat and shirt?

Whatever, I'm in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom