Conch Divers Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NitroxDvrFL once bubbled...
Good Question, I am not sure i was helping with the design side of it. I am waiting to see if someone knows a company to get a deal with it looks like deepstops might know a company from one of his previous reply..... I travel a ton for work so it is hard for me to arrange all of it .................

I am one of the moderators of the e-divers.org group. At one point in time, we paid for our website by selling shirts through Cafepress. The shirts/hats are high quality and all you have to do is set up a "store", upload the artwork, and Viola!, you can order anything they sell with your artwork on it. They have a variety of shirts, sweatshirts, caps, etc. At one point, they even had g-string underwear available. When you create the store, there is a base price established and you set the profit per item. You can also set it to zero. Cafepress doesn't care because their profit is built into the base price. If you have a profit margin, they send you a check periodically.
Have a look at the store E-divers currently has:
http://www.cafeshops.com/edivers
I see they still have the thong undies.... BTW, you'll always have the basic stuff (shirts, etc.) but the other items rotate (like mouse pads, calendars, etc.). I can only speak for the quality of the shirts and caps. They wear well after repeated washings.

(I don't work for Cafepress, Wendy will vouch for me)

Conch Diver Thongs! Thats exactly what we need! Talk about showing off exactly why we like to dive in FL! Its warm enough to wear a thong and truely skin dive!

CBulla once bubbled...
Conch Diver Thongs! Thats exactly what we need! Talk about showing off exactly why we like to dive in FL! Its warm enough to wear a thong and truely skin dive!

If the owner of the artwork for number 5 (seems to be the popular pick) wants to send it to me, I'll set up the store and then give them the log-in for the store, provided Cafepress doesn't require me to give them my bank account number to set up the store. :wink:
My email is patrib(at)yahoo.com
Attachments up to 5meg are fine. (it needs to be big and full resolution) Also let me know exactly how you want the artwork oriented (where on the front, where on the back, etc.)

CBULLA in a thong..... Minds eye.. Sharp Stick... Poke Poke Poke!!!!

I'm in for one of the shirts...

I like the idea of shirts with a dive flag and scuba board going down the white part of it in smaller letters. All the ideas are good. I like the skull and crossbones but are those the only options. Oh and how many of us actually dive for conchs??? just wondering walking around with a big ole shell and florida conch divers across the back seems a little weird or misleading.... Maybe we can put a storm pic on the back, or maybe a sand blasting pic, with people running (venice)....

Will only work for scuba_jenny's shirt. Otherwise it (storm pic) could be misleading for everyone else's shirts. haha!!

Sorry, I just can't stop with the weather jabs at Jenny.....I'm certain that pay back are going to be you know what.

Wildbill:cop:

Wildbill once bubbled...
Will only work for scuba_jenny's shirt. Otherwise it (storm pic) could be misleading for everyone else's shirts. haha!!

Sorry, I just can't stop with the weather jabs at Jenny.....I'm certain that pay back are going to be you know what.

Wildbill:cop:

You are a wise man...

Time is one my side....(so is the wind, LOL)

CBulla once bubbled...
I posted the FL outline up earlier in this thread and consider it free for use. :)

I went back through the messages to find the artwork for #5 but I'm not seeing the artwork. I saw a reference to a website but the link didn't take me to the artwork.... What I need to make this happen is a jpg/bmp/gif/tif file of the artwork, not the shirt with the artwork already on it (which I see in a couple of the posts). Can someone email me one of the designs (I think four and five were the most popular)?? send it to:
patrib at yahoo.com
Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom