Condo Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBert

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Gang-

A group of us (6) are planning a dive trip for Jan 2011 down to Cozumel, and want to rent a condo on the beach.

So far, I've only found Cozumelvillas.com

Does anyone else have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Have you looked at El Cantil? They have three bedroom condos available and your dive op can pick you up right at El Cantil's pier. My family and I stay there and we love it! They aren't really on a beach, but they are right on the water. They do have a little bit of sand by the pool area, if you want to consider that a "beach".

We rented this unit at Residencias in May 2008 and it is awesome. We had a cook come in that was very reasonable also. The condos are between the Wyndham & Carlos & Charlies Beach Club. Closest unit to the beach: Quintana Roo vacation rental by owner: 3 bedroom Condo rental that sleeps 8. Three Steps Onto the Most Beautiful Beach in Cozumel

Mike

Never mind, should have checked prior to posting...can't believe they are booked totally for next Jan. already. My bad!

ditto on residencias, leaving mon. night for a week there. This will be our second time staying there, and I am sure we will have a blast. several buildings with different size condos. we rent through the owner but they list on vrbo.com, and homeaway.com I believe is the other site.

Would you guys knock it off about El Cantil already!? The more that people know about EC, the harder it will be for us to get our condos of choice there....

Walking to and from town so easily, across the street from the Mega and Chedraui, private pier for pickup, luxurious condos featuring every room with a large private bath, full kitchens, flat screens, chilling A/C, delicious Prima restaurant on the rooftop with views of the island and mainland, warm pool to flop into right off the dive boat, private hot tubs on giant balconies with incredible views of the sunset, underground parking, helpful doormen and did I mention you can walk right into town for some of the best food you'll ever eat?

Yeah, you guys need to keep it down about El Cantil.

We're going to stay at El Cantil for the first time in March and are definitely looking forward to it!

Been staying at Residencias Reef condos for about 6 years. Great facility and we just wont stay anywhere else. Great for us b/c we love the south side of the island. Many dont want to rent a car/jeep or dont care for the 14-15 minute drive to town. We enjoy it. Have a great time.

Just google Residencias Reef condos Cozumel and you will find those who are renting the units. There are a number of management co's doing this for owners.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom