Congrats to Dr. Lawrence Stein, DDS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubMariner

C'est Moi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
In case some of you haven't seen the March/April 2005 issue of DAN's Alert Diver, I'd like to point out a very fine article by our own Medical/Dental Moderator, Dr. Lawrence Stein on "Scuba Diving & Dental Implants".

Nicely done, Dr. Larry! :D

WTG! Dr. Stein!

yeah, i saw that =)

Aw Gee! Blush, Blush.

Thanks guys.

Larry

Got it right here. It's page 38. Kudo's Doc!

As one who has experienced the implant procedure several times over, it is good to know the professional dental surgeon/diver take on this procedure. Just one thing, I though Dr. Stein was a lot younger than his photo revealed. Maybe a bad day?

I read it and found it to be interesting and informative.....was wondering about permanent bridges too???

Thanks for the aticle.

BILLB:
I though Dr. Stein was a lot younger than his photo revealed.

Don't you know? Lobster hats make you look at least 10 years older. :wink:

I am undergoing (as we speak) dental implant surgery and prosthesis. The article was of great interest to me. I'm still debating if I should dive on our next trip this June or sit it out. UGGHHH! I have a hard time staying out of the water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom