Congrats to Dr. Lawrence Stein, DDS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasGabby:
I read it and found it to be interesting and informative.....was wondering about permanent bridges too???

Thanks for the aticle.

Hey, TexasGabby, all ya gotta do is ask...

Larry

An interesting and well written article Dr. Stein. Thanks for all the things you do to help educate divers about medical and dental issues.

Glad to see that you're not only recognized by scubaboard for your expertise, but by DAN as well. It's a distinct asset having you on our board, doc!

Thanks to all. I've gotten a lot of response from the article. I guess its time was due. I appreciate all the kudos from those who have taken the time to read an article, which to some might apprear rather mundane.

The Scubadoc at Dive Medicine Online (Scuba-doc.com) has the article, unedited in PDF format if you are interested.

Now, please tell me what is wrong with this picture...I went to school and studied long and hard so I could do implants...and replace teeth...when I could have gone to school, studied long and hard to do implants and replace........well, you know....:wink: And they say dentists don't have fun! Hah!

Where did I go wrong?

Larry

I saw your article... I saw the pix...I thought it was great, but I couldn't read it...I'm part chicken. BTW, my graft is just fine...

kelpmermaid:
I saw your article... I saw the pix...I thought it was great, but I couldn't read it...I'm part chicken. BTW, my graft is just fine...

It's a well know scientific fact...chickens cannot read! Er...which part of you IS a chicken?

Larry

Laurence Stein DDS:
It's a well know scientific fact...chickens cannot read! Er...which part of you IS a chicken?

Larry
Actually, chickens don't go to the dentist because they don't have teeth. We can therefore rest assured that a chicken would not cross the road to get to a dental appointment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom