cool video, check it out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you can go into the baggage compartment... next time someone goes in there, look for my lost bag, its black...

This could explain a lot actually

JimC:
Yay for untrained and unequipped divers in an overhead!

yay indeed. we knew the risks and frankly the payoff was more than worth it. Besides which there were a good many exits had something gone wrong. However, I can see why someone would take issue with that.

M.D.:
yay indeed. we knew the risks and frankly the payoff was more than worth it. Besides which there were a good many exits had something gone wrong. However, I can see why someone would take issue with that.

You won't be the first or last OW diver in there I am sure. Its sad to see because the training to do this stuff safely in a recreational environment is readily available and not expensive. I dare say you'd have more fun and get more enjoyment out of the dive to boot.

P.S. Accident analysis is a big part of over head training. There were likely risks you were unaware of.

True enough, that's a good point. I normally wouldn't attempt a wreck penetration at all, but this one does seem to be fairly accessable. Point well taken though.

Back
Top Bottom