Coolest dive treasure. What's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A 80 - 100 year old beer bottle. The Monroe Brewing Company of Rochester NY. Found in the St. Lawrence river at Brockville.

Eric

The boat everytime I surface. Don't want to think about a 7 mile surface swim back to the shore.

Paul

A celtic gold ring under a platform used by OW's for skills

I was asked to dive in a water hole that had spectacular water fall to find this guys top half on his false teeth as he swam under the waterfall he opened his mouth and they shot out - so funny, there they were sitting tall and proud on the botoom on this huge rock formation, got a couple of hundred buck for my trouble.

I also found a spear gun that still had half the fish on it too, the bite mark was pretty big i think the spearo got scared off that or the tug o war was too much

Ford Explorer - Eddie Bauer Edition
Atonomy River, Peterborough, Ontario

Keys in the ignition.... damn thing wouldn't start though.... piece of spam Ford!!

I have yet to find ANYTHING! My wife however, has found a weight on each of the last 3 dives, all in different locations, different size/color. Before that, we dove the lake where we did our checkout dives and she found some lures, a NICE Diawa rod N reel, a pair of needlenose pliars that were so clean-they HAD to have been dropped that day.

No matter how closely I scour the bottom looking, I enevitably turn to my wife to see her effortlessly plucking something from the bottom. Lately I have been telling her that she's taking this stuff down with her, only to "find" it and make me look bad.

I did find a weight pouch once. I noticed it lying there in a fresh puff of silt, as I was dumping all the air from my BC and trying to figure out why I was unable to stop my ascent. My wife pulled me back down and gave me the pouch back. Once back on the surface, I told her that it didnt count because "I saw it first".

It could be worse-but if it wasnt for her, I wouldnt be diving

nalfein:
Ford Explorer - Eddie Bauer Edition
Atonomy River, Peterborough, Ontario

Keys in the ignition.... damn thing wouldn't start though.... piece of spam Ford!!
Battery might have died if it was down there for a while. Did you try boosting it?

Back
Top Bottom