Coolest dive treasure. What's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikswi,

At the time, I was living in a small town about 40 miles from the City that was stated on his license. Out of "Kicks and Giggles" I looked his name up in the phone book. And... sure enough!... there he was!

He was so adamant about "Not losing his Wallet" that I began to think that I had the wrong guy. Then when I read him the license number, he stopped and said, "Yea!... I guess that IS me!"

He asked if there was any money in his wallet. My answer was "No" because everything inside the wallet that was not plastic or laminated had turned to "Goo".

Donnie

smokey braden:
my wife and i own a piece of property on the shenedoah river near luray va.
there is a nice set of rapids with 8'ft holes on either side.
there are several liveries near by that rent canoes and kayaks for people to float the river for the day or weekend.

you can not imagine the stuff we have found over the years by diving and snorkling the river.
if someone should flip their "vessel" while shooting the white water anything not strapped down and does not float would later become treasure.

we have a tree where we hang our finds called the treasure tree.

my fantasy is to see a canoe coming down the river with no one aboard.

Can you imagine the reward their next of kin would pay you to get their family members out of your tree!!

A shark tooth!

I found a peso while snorkeling under a pier in Mexico when I was 17, I couldn't tell what it was at the time and was super excited to try to ID it when i go tout of the water... of coarse hoping it was some old gold coin or something! But alas... a peso. Still a fun find though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom