Cooper River Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am back from the Cooper River and boy did we have the weekend of our lives. This one was the best ever on the river. The weather was right up there and the temps on the river were
61 degrees and the vis was up to 8-10 on the north river and 5 below the Ts. The first few days provided the late 1700s Rum bottle, an Indian spear point, milk bottles, medicine bottle, 11 megalodon teeth ( 7 over 4 inches and up to 5 inches on a single dive), one arrow head, 2 pipes, a pewter spoon, coblalt blue two piece wooden mold bottle with a blob top, an American mastodon molar. The river is giving to all who dove. We are headed back the first week in November 8-13 so check the site www.offthewalldiving.com for the up date photos of the finds from this last trip and the next one.

I'm so jealous!
Sounds like y'all had a *great* time.
Someday I'll make the Cooper... someday.
Rick

Sounds like you had a great time. I enjoyed your web site too. Thanks for sharing.
:sunny:

Back
Top Bottom