Costa Maya Mexico - General Manager wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

does it count if you speak Canadian?!?:confused:

That depends. Is it the kind where you just add 'eh" to the end of sentences, or the one where you have to speak a version of French only recognizable to a limited population? :wink:

Hello,
My name is Peter Millar, 26, PADI: OWSI. I'm interested in the position and have hotel and hospitality experience. Please see my attached resume and CV to see if they match your needs. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• Cover Letter.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 72
  • New Boat Resume.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 130
Well you might think a job in Mexico requires you to speak "Mexican", but in actuality they call it "Spanish"

Dude, Mexican is totally different... LOL

We receive many qualified application from all parts of the globe. Many very qualified applicants sent responses. We were actually surprised at the number of applicants. The response truly speaks volumes about the power of internet and Scubaboard.

First, a thanks to all who responded to this request. It was a tough choice, we were able to fill the position from the many applicants received. Second, thanks to the operators of Scubaboard for hosting a great site (with lots of traffic).

If you happen to be in the southern Mexico area - south of Cancun and Tulum - please stop by or look us up. Divers always welcome - after the last dive of the day, a Corona and swap a few dive stories.

Again, thanks to everyone who responded.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom