Could someone coming to Bali bring me an ikelite 5515.03?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seta

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I am currently in Bali, have been here for almost a month and I will be around until the 26th of November. Currently staying in Pemuteran, nice place to chill out.
Some friends are coming for their honeymoon and bringing me some stuff from Spain but no store in Spain or Bali has the ikelite zoom gear 5515.03 in stock..as far as I know.
Maybe a forum member coming to Bali could bring one and so would meet him somehow to pick it up?

I do not know if this kind of request is allowed in the forums....

Regards
Javier

Have you tried DiveMsters/MasterSalem? They are an Ikelite dealer and can certainly get it for you, but will no doubt take a few weeks if they dont have in stock.

Thank you, I will try them...

Edit: I sent them an email, waiting for their reply...

Last edited:
Mastersalem has answered, they would not recieve it until Dec/Jan ...so it does not suit me..

Seta,

I’m flying over in the 9th from Perth, Australia. Will only be there for 5 days and will be in Amed.
I don’t have time to chase one up this dnd as I’m out on a mine site and don’t return to Perth until late in the 8Th.
If you can order one and have it posted to my house I can bring it over for you, should be able to track one down in Oz some where.

If your keen flick me an email and we can go from there: johnsonjosh@icloud.com

Josh

Thanks for your offer, I did not see your message as I do not recieve alerts (possible to get an email when someone post a message??) and completely forgot.
Anyway, I spoke with ikelite and the will send it toguether with a part I need for my housing.

Regards
Javier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom