Count Down to Wreckmania!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Small list??? hehehehe

# 1 check
(wait to verify #2)
# 3 check - bringing own tanks --- benefit of driving
# 4 check - unique plate and cutlerly coming
# 5 check
# 6 check - already "tossed" into the trip corner, along with an album that I'll be able to fill with pics taken & developed there
# 7 check - a necessity with the travel
# 8 hot dang
# 9 gosh girl if you don't know how are we to know?
# 10 oh really -- do tell :wink:

Jeff and I arrive a 1:10 pm on 7/19 via Vanguard. I think I was under the impression that it was a quick cab ride from the Ft Lauderdale airport to the hotel because I didn't book a rental car.

Since so many of the rest of you did, I think now I might have been wrong. Does anyone else remember us discussing early on that rental cars were not necessary? If not let me know and I can still get one.

We depart at 2pm on 7/23 :(

Natasha,
Am I still bringing an assortment of KC BBQ Sauce to complement some of the meals you are preparing? I know we talked about it but I don't think I ever saw the final list of what was on the menu. I actually have to go around this Friday to get catering quotes for a work function so it would be a great time to pick up the sauces if they are still desired.

Counting down the days!

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

Yes, bring da sauce! And I hope Herman will bring a sample of that North Carolina BBQ too.
I'll post some of the final menu selections next.
The airport is only 22 miles away from the resort. So no, you don't need a car.
The only reason I rented one is because I will need to go back and forth to the store, and I don't want to have to bother anyone to help with this.
22 miles shouldn't be a very long/ or costly cab ride. If you do think you want to leave Wreck Central, and see a bit of the area at night, or in the afternoon, if you're not diving, then a car would be handy.

Looking forward to having you along!

I hear you don't dive, so - Happy Sun Bathing!

Susan :)

No she's not really my twin. But we have had people ask us that.
One of the Survivor trivia Questions will be to guess the age difference between us. Hehehehe
As for the sunbathing part ..no way I'm putting her to work!

Originally posted by C2CMarci
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say Hi. I am Natasha's partner and sister. I am very excited about meeting everyone at WRECKMANIA!
Marci

You have been listening to Natasha --- excited about meeting us? I'm not sure about that :tease:

Just kidding. By the time I arrive at "wreck-central" I'll have met 4 of the participants. Not bad for a gal that doesn't live any where near any of them. I'm really looking forward to meeting every one else!:D

Ok So there goes that question. Walter was smart enough to look up my profile for my Birthday, and Marci's for hers. So yep the Master Math brain has it right. I almost forgot what I was dealing with here.
I'm going to have to toughen up these questions I see.

Ok question #2

How many beers can Mike and Pete drink during Wreckmania?

'Tasha, Dahlink....you should never underestimate dear Walter! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom