Countdown to Leviathan...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Given this scenario, and the fact that Corey has provided nothing but oustanding service and timely turnaround of items in the past...I would guess he would not have been short of people willing to invest in this new company; which would have allowed him to start from scratch.

Hell, at this point I would just to spite the competition.

However it works out, I'm rooting for Corey & Co. They're good folks and deserve better treatment then they're getting!

*Update* I received an e-mail from Corey yesterday with the judge's contact information and sent the judge a letter requesting my personal property be released, we'll see what happens next.

Release fixed or broken?

at this point I think either way is preferable . . .

Also got the e-mail from Corey (but last week) and faxed my letter in to the judge. Still haven't received an update, though. No idea if my light would be coming back fixed or not, and at this point I don't really care (it's something I should have just fixed myself; oh well...).

Halcyon said they'd be willing to do repairs. I know Sartek has helped others with different lights before as well.

I'm willing to bet you'll have to take out a second mortgage on your home to pay for a Halcyon repair of a salvo light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom