Counting the hours til Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
I am four days away so that means the hours are getting closer for our Bahama Liveaboard trip. I am excited. This trip was cancelled twice last fall, one time due to Hurricane Michelle and the second my husband had a mild heart attack. Any how things lookin good this time for me to make this trip. I even have my new Genesis steel 100 to take! It came in last Tuesday. I will give report when I return.:eek:ut:

Have a great trip!

This is one of the times of year We usually go to the Bahamas. This spring we're not going (work :( )

So I'm kind of Jealous!

Your taking your own tank? kind of a hassle isn't it?

Looking forward to your trip report! :)

Tavi, not really a hassel. We drive down in vans and pull a couple of trailers loaded with our dive gear, and luggage and one with tanks. We load everything on the boat and the crew takes care of the dive gear and tanks the rest of the time. The entire boat will be made of divers from my dive shop as we chartered the boat for the trip. It all works well. I guess I didn't say where we drive from and to, Augusta, GA to West Palm Beach, FL. It is about a 9 hour drive, but we have a great time and it is like one big family vacation.

Aaah, I see.
I was picturing taking off the valve and paying extra for the airline.
a Chartered boat with a bunch of freinds.... sounds even better than I imagined!

Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom