Covci Spring Straps for ABS fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tech3324

Lionfish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I've got a pair of USD Blades that I like and was wondering about fitting the Covci Spring Straps to them. Is there any adjustment possible with these straps, or does anyone know the overall length of the strap? I assume they only come in one size. Thanks.

Don

tech3324 once bubbled...
I've got a pair of USD Blades that I like and was wondering about fitting the Covci Spring Straps to them. Is there any adjustment possible with these straps, or does anyone know the overall length of the strap? I assume they only come in one size. Thanks.

Don

Im not sure if they come in different sizes.I just told him i need a set to fit my size 12 foot in a set of turtles.

I know lloyd baileys come in different sizes and they look identical.

And if you wanna spend some big money get the halcyon springs.

Does your blades have the lugs on the side or set up like turtle fins.My post only refers if their set up like turtles.If you have lugs you can very easily make your own set.There are some pics on the board here somewhere by bengiddens and i think i may have a parts list here somewhere of what you need.Ben made up a bunch of sets and sold them to us for cost.They work great.

The Blades have lugs on the side. Thanks for the info, I'll look for bengiddens's posts on the straps.

Don

Just got a pair for the GF's Mares Quattros from Chris at COVCI.

They come in Small/Med and Med/Large...you can specifiy in the comment box on the PayPal page which size you want. Call or email COVCI and tell them your boot/fin size, they should be able to tell what you need.

They installed in less than a minute. Now, no more waiting an eternity for her to get her fins on/off...the Mares buckles are total POS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom