Coz beach bar Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chen rio

Rasta bar at punta sur

Coconuts

Carlos & Charlies Beach Club. Loved their ceviche!

Rastas/Feedom Bar/ Bob Marley's at Punta Sur ....which ever name you prefer :D

Playa Cornona is also a long-time favorite hangout

For a true 'beach club': Buccanos

Yea, that kinda of depends on what you want.

Money Bar is our most visited because we zip down from Caleta after diving.

Buccanos is our second most visited beach club, as we love to get breakfast there. Snorkeling is good too.

Playa Corona is a favorite as it has, in my mind, some of the best snorkeling. Shallow with lots of little things and big sea fans.

Rasta Bar is, well, cool. Nice ocean action on the rocky shore. Kinda crashing if the ocean is right.

Finally made Mescalitos. Didn't get in the water, but the Margs in the clay cups were good. (with the tequila upgrade...)

Coconut is a must visit. Last east side run we couldn't get a table.

Playa palancar is really nice. Stopped there for lunch when we couldn't get in Coconuts. It was great.

I LOVE Money Bar. But if the 'beach' part of beach bar is important to you, it doesn't have a beach. It has sand, and it has water- but they don't join together.

Is it true Playa Corona is charging an entrance fee now?

Is it true Playa Corona is charging an entrance fee now?

I have sporadically heard reports that they were doing the Bucannos thing of taking some cash up front and then deducting it off the food. I have also heard that telling them you are buying stuff helps. I always start with a pre -snorkel beer, so I never had an issue.

We had a lot of fun at the No Name Bar.

DSCN0214.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom