Question References Requested for Lahami Bay Beach Resort & Gardens and Barakuda Diving Center Lahami Bay Dive Center, South Red Sea Egypt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'd like to hear from somebody who has been to Lahami Bay Beach Resort & Gardens and used their Barakuda Diving Center Lahami Bay Dive Center in South Red Sea Egypt.

What did you think of the resort, the dive center, quality of diving, the accommodation, food, staff, ease of getting into the water for diving, activities for non-diving kids and spouses, etc. All the good, bad and ugly please. (How does it Compare with the Red Sea Diving Safari villages at Marsa Shagra, Marsa Nakari and Wadi Lahami. Red Sea Diving Safari - Marsa Alam - Home)

Did you find any info?

I know there are 3 dive centers in the area of Wadi Lahmi.
1- Red Sea Diving Safari
2- Orca Dive Club
3- Barakuda Diving

I think everyone knows the "Red Sea Diving Safari" but their accomodation prices have become very expensive. Fury shoals are great but reasonable prices was a major reason going there. So now I am looking into alternatives as well. Would be great if you can share your findings if any...

Did you find any info?

I know there are 3 dive centers in the area of Wadi Lahmi.
1- Red Sea Diving Safari
2- Orca Dive Club
3- Barakuda Diving

I think everyone knows the "Red Sea Diving Safari" but their accomodation prices have become very expensive. Fury shoals are great but reasonable prices was a major reason going there. So now I am looking into alternatives as well. Would be great if you can share your findings if any...

I haven't gone there yet. Still gathering information.

Dear Boltsnap,

I too am looking at diving at the Fury Shoals once again (last time was in 2005...).

Have you looked at the Azur resort (and Orca Divers) , just north of the one you mention?

Does anyone have experience there....?

Best,

Rene

Dear Boltsnap,

I too am looking at diving at the Fury Shoals once again (last time was in 2005...).

Have you looked at the Azur resort (and Orca Divers) , just north of the one you mention?

Does anyone have experience there....?

Best,

Rene

No, not at all unfortunately.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom