coz. in august

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh cut it out Kat..you know you really wanted to have something to do in all that spare time you have !! :D:D I'll hit you up later for this year's December list:mooner:
Ha! Since I am incomeless, maybe I can charge for list handling ..... :wink:
(And as my first [and only??] customer, you can pay double! 2 Magaritas!! LOL!)

Ha! Since I am incomeless, maybe I can charge for list handling ..... :wink:
(And as my first [and only??] customer, you can pay double! 2 Magaritas!! LOL!)

Don't under estimate your worth..I'd be willing to pay you a pitcher of Margaritas(salt included) !

Aug 1-13 Flying into Cancun for the first time. Still looking for a Casa to stay in. Diving with Blue Project.

Craig66: July 30-Aug 6: with daughter diving with Scuba Mau and staying at Casa Mexicana with non diving wife and daughter

jlyle: July 31 - August 20 at ScubaClub

darook: July 30-August 6 - my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club with a crew from our LDS

kuma1720: first week with ScubaMau

stevenq99: Aug 1-13 Still looking for a Casa to stay in. Diving with Blue Project.

judydivescoz: 13-23 Diving with Albatros Charters, staying with friends

flofish94: 14-24 with ScubaMau

DELMIKE & wife: 20-27: Villablanca & ScubaMau

DandyDon: Hotel Coz 20-27, diving with Scuba Mau - birthday dinner on Tuesday maybe

suprane: Laura and I will be there 20-27! Hotel Cozumel and Scuba Mau

MMambassador: 20 - 27, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

pidgiepoo: August 27-Sept 3..Dive with Martin..Iberostar (with husband)

Last edited:
Craig66: July 30-Aug 6: with daughter diving with Scuba Mau and staying at Casa Mexicana with non diving wife and daughter

jlyle: July 31 - August 20 at ScubaClub

darook: July 30-August 6 - my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club with a crew from our LDS

kuma1720: first week with ScubaMau

stevenq99: Aug 1-13 Still looking for a Casa to stay in. Diving with Blue Project.

judydivescoz: 8-18 Diving with Albatros Charters

flofish94: 14-24 with ScubaMau

DELMIKE & wife: 20-27: Villablanca & ScubaMau

DandyDon: Hotel Coz 20-27, diving with Scuba Mau - birthday dinner on Tuesday maybe

suprane: Laura and I will be there 20-27! Hotel Cozumel and Scuba Mau

MMambassador: 20 - 27, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

pidgiepoo: August 27-Sept 3..Dive with Martin..Iberostar (with husband)

Don, I am in Cozumel August 13-23rd diving with Albatros Charters and staying with friends!!

Don, I am in Cozumel August 13-23rd diving with Albatros Charters and staying with friends!!
Ok changed, thanks. I thot that was a short stay for you but took those dates from this post, which must have been a typo....
Just booked my air..been watching it for awhile and decided it was time. Will be on the island 8/18-8/23. A friend tells me she is going to join me but I will believe it when she buys the ticket. If she does come, we will rent a condo on the water, if not I will be staying with my friends. Diving with Albatros Charters!! Cant wait!!

Our plans are diving in Coz in August but waiting for the airfair to go down. It just went down for May and June but not August yet. I prefer to not pay more than $250., right now it is $239 for round trip. We dive with Aldora and staying at Park Royal.

Bad typing on my part Don....Thanks for updating the list.

Judy- january through april? Sounds like you have successfully rethunk your life. Congrats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom